If you are a manufacturer of products you know how essential it is for you to keep those operating costs down to make as much profit as possible and to see your business thrive. One way of reducing your overhead is by purchasing those raw materials at the least expensive rates possible.
Another way of reducing those operational costs is by replacing those worn out electrical parts needed in your manufacturing equipment with quality reconditioned electrical distribution equipment and reconditioned electrical parts. Keep in mind that not all parts that need to be reconditioned have functional problems to begin with, the parts may simply have been leased and when the lease has expired the part may be returned and need to be reconditioned before being issued for sale. Reconditioned electrical parts are of similar quality as new parts, but simply cost a lot less.
As surprising as it may be, purchasing high quality reconditioned electrical parts can save your manufacturing company anywhere from 50% to 75% over purchasing new parts and when quality reconditioned electrical equipment is reconditioned properly they can last if those new parts as well.
Choosing the Right Reconditioning Company
Of course you don’t want to purchase reconditioned electrical distribution equipment from just any company that reconditions these types of parts you want to buy those reconditioned electrical parts from a company that has an excellent record for those parts they sell and you want to make sure that the company has excellent reviews from places such as the Better Business Bureau and Google as well as testimonials on the company’s website.
When purchasing reconditioned electrical parts even from a reputable company here are some things you want to know about the reconditioning process before purchasing those parts.
Here are a few of the questions you want to ask.
1) What type of electrical parts does the company recondition? Does it recondition and sell the types of parts your manufacturing company needs?
2) Does the reconditioning Company completely disassemble the use part and clean all the parts and examine them to ensure that each of the smaller individual parts are in good condition?
3) Is the reconditioned used part then repainted with quality paint to give it that new like look and help to protect the part?
4) Is the reconditioned part tested once it is put back together and does the reconditioned part meet or exceed the Manufacturers UL certification.
5) Does the reconditioned part come with some type of warranty, so you can be assured that the money spent on the used part won’t be wasted?
By purchasing high quality reconditioned electrical components manufactures can save significant amounts of money when replacing those old worn out electrical parts for you manufacturing machinery. If your company is looking to cut operating costs, then buying reconditioned electrical parts for a reputable company may be one way do so.
Learn more about J & P Electrical Company and their vast line of new, surplus, and refurbished industrial electrical components including: circuit breakers, bus ducts, bus plugs, disconnects, fuses, panel switches, tap boxes, and transformers at www.jpelectricalcompany.com. To contact one of our product reconditioning specialists, call 877.844.5514 today.